Well....I had to beg y'all to read oh because I notice that when you fall off the Blog Wagon, your followers slowly migrate and disappear into thin air because of your inconsistency. My dahhhlings, please come beck oh, come beck. I think I have returned from my hiatus Abi na sojourn?
A lot has been happening over the last couple of months and I have been overwhelmed...quite frankly. Anyway this is the first time I'd do a 'Random' post. So here goes my ramblings:
1. First of all I'd like to introduce you guys to my friend Duchess. Who is new to the blog scene. Show her some love as she takes us through her unique world. She is funny, bright and she is my sister from another mother.
2. After Kilimanjaro I fell off the bandwagon, I gorged on food and beer and have struggled with getting back into my routine. Luckily, I found my mojo back and have started some HIIT workouts and I am loving it, although my muscles are sore.
3. My love life (or the lack of it) has taken a different turn. I didn't know I was in a relationship until yesterday. Don't ask me how that works because I am as clueless as you are. All I know is Iaminarelationshipwithsomeoneyetidontknowiaminarelationshipwithhim! Some people have lofty ideas, who am I to break their chain of thoughts or reasoning? I like being indulged. When you get random women calling you (supposedly my future mother-in-law) and tell you about your December wedding then you realize that people take things too far or are too
desperate. Some people think that I should not set standards or not be too choosy as I am above a certain age. This African Magic story should be for another day.
4. I have been addicted to Crime TV for a while now, but lately the alarming rate at which I am glued to Crime & Investigation channel is getting out of hand. I can't get enough of 'Women who kill'..... Love Cold Case Files too. I guess that's why I am so paranoid these days.
5. Still enjoying my new flat tremendously and enjoying my own company. I think I enjoy my own company and the company of my friends too much that I don't feel the need for someone to invade that space. I love my space and I feel it's posing as a problem. I'd rather spend time with my friends than spend time with this dude who has been on my case. Don't get me wrong. I like him. I like him a lot but he isn't priority....yet!
6. I am getting a new addition to my family. I think I want a little dog. Well, Lily (my sister-in-law's Maltese) is pregnant and I have been promised a little puppy. Unless of course I change my mind....I might be getting a little baby soon.